Within her sleek lines and flawless profile, the C37 Coupe holds a treasure: an unmatched level of comfort that will make her your true home-away-from-home. Aboard this two-deck yacht, you'll find a thoughtfully designed galley, an airy salon filled with natural light, two spacious staterooms with impressive amenities and abundant seating, and a remarkable 6-feet, 5-inches of headroom. Once you open the salon’s dual doors, the helm, salon, and galley become part of one, single-level, indoor/outdoor living space for entertaining, relaxing, and simply enjoying life on the water.
The C37 is more than a cruising yacht, she’s also a performer. Her standard twin MerCruiser 377 Magnum Bravo Three, SeaCore stern-drive engines ensure an exhilarating top speed, while her plaining hull with its 13-foot beam delivers a stable, smooth, and dry ride for all aboard. This is where on-water comfort meets cruising thrills, with a little extra flair.
- LOA (with Swim Platform): 37 ft. 8 in. (11.28 m)
- Beam: 13 ft. 0 in. (3.96 m)
- Draft (Full Load): 38 in. (0.96 m)
- Deadrise (degrees): 20
- Weight (Dry with Standard Engine): 18000 lb. (8165 kg)
- Bridge Clearance (without radar & mast): 10 ft. 6 in. (3.20 m)
- Hull Type: SofRide V
- Fuel Capacity (Diesel): 250 U.S. gal. (946.4 L)
- Length-Centerline: 28 ft. 1 in. ft. (8.57 m)
- Fuel Capacity (Gas): 250 U.S. gal. (946.4 L)
- Water System: 110 U.S. gal. (416.4 L)
- Holding Tank: 40 U.S. gal. (151.4 L)
- Salon Headroom: 6 ft. 8 in. (2.05 m)
- Max Horsepower: 380 hp (283 kw)
- Stateroom Headroom: 6 ft. 5 in. (1.95 m)
- Sleeps: 6
- Hull and Deck: Hand-laid structural and non-structural fiberglass and core laminates bonded with infused resin.
- Hull bottom: Surface beneath the water line is bead blasted to create an optimal bonding surface for the anti-fouling paint which is sprayed onto the hull to create a smooth running bottom.
- Stringer System: Fiberglass stringers are used throughout the yacht.
- Interior bulkheads, cabinets and drawers are precision cut, hand crafted and constructed from a selection of woods and high-pressure laminates. Drawers are lined with laminate.
- Integral aluminum truss reinforcement in cabin top structure.
- Gasoline: Twin Mercruiser 377 Magnum Bravo Three SeaCore stern drive 320 hp.
- Fuel Tanks: Twin, 5052 aluminum tanks hold 125 gal. (473.2 L) of fuel each. Port and starboard fuel fill deck fittings.
- Trim Tabs: Bennett Marine® stainless steel, electro-hydraulic trim tabs.
- Steering: Teleflex® SeaStar hydraulic steering.
- Helm Display: Digital LCD display showing tachometer, hour meter, oil pressure, coolant temperature, battery voltage, fuel tank level and rudder angle indicator.
Decks & Hardware
- Gunwale Trim: Rigid vinyl with stainless steel inserts.
- Cleats: (2) 10in bow, (2) 10in spring line, (2) 10in stern, (2) 10in swim platform (1) 10in anchor.
- Hatch: Bow, translucent, opening with screen.
- Deck Fitting: Fuel fills (2).
- Deck Fitting: Fresh water fill (1).
- Deck Fitting: Waste, pump out (1).
- Rails: Bow, 1in stainless steel top rail, 1in stanchions, welded, with stainless secondary rail.
- Grab Rails: Stainless steel.
- Engine compartment power and static ventilation located in superstructure.
- Transom Platform: Fixed.
- Swim Ladder: Under mount, starboard side of swim platform with recessed grab handle.
- Nonskid fiberglass decks.
- Vinyl ester barrier coat.
- Anti-fouling bottom paint.
- Bronze Seacocks: All underwater through hulls, double SS hose clamps.
- Nylon through-hull fittings with stainless steel caps, above waterline applications.
- Standard white gel coat for hull and deck.
- Black vinyl boot stripe.
- Dual helm seat, helm side adjustable.
- Dash console, non glare.
- Engine Controls: Engine manufacturer electronic.
- Trim tab controls.
- Steering: Hydraulic.
- Engine Instrumentation: Engine manufacturer LCD display.
- Compass: Ritchie, 2.75in, illuminated.
- Steering Wheel: Sport.
- Accessory outlet, 12V (1).
- Beverage holder.
- Lights: (8) LED overhead, stainless steel trim.
- Entertainment Center: 32in LCD TV and Blu-Ray DVD player.
- Flooring: Carpet.
- CO detector.
- Color-coordinated starboard sofa with storage under cushions.
- Forward companion seat.
- Aft section of sofa backrest converts to allow additional cockpit seating.
- Opening Window: Port and starboard.
- Glass Sunroof with Shade: Electronic control.
- Electrical Panels: DC and AC, installed in cabinet.
- Salon Table: Hi-lo table pedestal converts to bed.
- Sleeping: Queen size, island berth with high-density foam mattress.
- Door: Access to stateroom, locking.
- Berth: Island, full-sized berth.
- Shelves: Hull sides.
- Deck Hatch: Opening, white translucent with screen.
- Lights: Six LED overhead.
- Lights: Two reading.
- Storage: Port hanging locker.
- Storage: Starboard hanging locker with mirror.
- Storage: Port and starboard overhead.
- (2) AC electrical outlets, ground fault protected.
- Hull windows with blinds.
- CO detector.
- 6ft 5in headroom.
- Enclosed Shower: Molded fiberglass floor liner, plexiglass door.
- Door: Locking.
- Lights: One LED in shower overhead. Three LED in head compartment overhead.
- Vanity Cabinet: Solid surface countertop and vessel sink, storage below.
- Mirror: Above vanity, wood framed.
- Exhaust fan.
- Electric head (fresh water flush).
- Towel bar.
- Toilet paper holder.
- AC electrical outlet (1), ground fault protected.
- Opening, screened port light (1).
- Horn, 12V single trumpet.
- Lighting fixtures, 12V LED (14).
- Navigation lights (USCG/COL REG approved).
- CATV inlet.
- Battery switches on/off (1) accessory, (2) engines, (1) optional generator, (1) optional thruster.
- Digital charge distribution system.
- Batteries: (2) engine, (1) accessory, (1) optional generator, (1) optional bow thruster.
- Digital Electronic Battery Chargers: (1) accessory and engine batteries, (1) optional generator and thruster batteries.
- Single AC 30 amp dockside electrical service with 50ft cord.
- Distribution Panel: AC, with circuit breakers and voltmeter/ammeter.
- Distribution Panel: 12V DC, with circuit breakers.
- Zinc’s: Sacrificial (1) primary (2) trim tabs (2) propeller shafts.
- Ground bonding system.
- High bilge water alarm.
Fresh Water & Holding System
- Fresh Water System: Three 40 gal. (151.4 L) polyethylene tank with shore water connection and integrated pressure reduction valve.
- Fresh water fill fitting installed on walkway. Eleven gal. (41.6 L) water heater installed in engine compartment.
- On demand fresh water is delivered via a fresh water pump installed in the engine compartment.
Safety & Navigation
- Bilge Pumps: Two 1,500 gal. (5678 L) per hour automatic bilge pumps are installed, each with a manual on/off switch at the helm. A float switch for the high bilge water alarm is installed in the engine compartment and forward bilge.
- Bilge Ventilation: Four ventilator blowers are installed in the engine compartment. Each blower creates 240 CFM volume.
- CO Alarms: Monitors with alarms are installed in both staterooms and the salon.
- Engine Alarms: Engine oil pressure and water temperature alarms are installed at the helm.
- Fire Suppression System: An FE241 Fireboy® automatic fire suppression system is installed in the C43’s engine compartment.
- Compass: 2.75” flush mount, illuminated Richie® Navigator compass is mounted at the helm.
- Seacocks: Marine grade bronze seacocks are used on all below the waterline thru hull openings. Nylon fittings are used on above the waterline outlets.
- Spotlight: ITT Jabsco® remote control spotlight mounted on bow rail.
- Self-bailing cockpit.
- Door: Hinged cabin entry, locking, black painted, flat glass.
- Courtesy lights (4).
- Lighting: Overhead in bridge overhang (4).
- Molded Steps: Access to side decks.
- Cockpit Hatch (1): Engine room access, hinged, gas shock.
- Cockpit Floor Storage (1): Storage box.
- Transom Door: Transom storage locker with dockside connections and shower option. Accessible through cockpit seating or aft transom doors.
- Cockpit Floor: Removable for engine or generator extraction.
- Cockpit Seat: L-shaped lounge port single seat starboard.
- Switch panel for exterior lighting.
- Engine room lights. Optional underwater lights. Optional sun shade.
- Drawers (4).
- Storage cabinet (4).
- Flooring: Vinyl plank.
- Countertop: Solid surface.
- Sink: Stainless steel with designer faucet.
- Stove: Two burner Ceran® cook top.
- Refrigerator: Nova Cool®, Norcold®.
- AC Electrical Outlets: Two, ground fault protected.
- Lights: Overhead.
- Microwave: Convection.
- Coffeemaker storage.
- Slide-out trash below the sink.
- Access hatches to (2) in-floor storage areas.
- Hanging Locker: Outboard, mirrored, illuminated, full cabin height., (2) AC electrical outlets, ground fault protected.
- CO detector.
- Door: Locking.
- Lights: Three LED overhead.
- Bed: Twins convert to queen with filler cushion.
- Hull windows with blinds.
Mercury Propulsion Options
- 6.2 L Bravo 3 DTS 350 HP Sea Core Stern Drive HP
- 6.2 350 HP Inboard Gas HP
- 3.0L Diesel - Axius 260 HP Stern Drive w/ Mercury Joystick HP
- 4.2 L TDI Axius Diesel 370 HP I/O Bravo 3 HP
Volvo Propulsion Options
- D4 EVC 300 HP Inboard Diesel Engine HP
- D4 300 HP EVCE Stern Drive DPH Diesel 300HP